Progress With Final Model

I spent this afternoon fixing the base and back together with the hinge and getting the chair to fold correctly. I had difficulty doing this as I had bevelled the seating area to add effect, but I eventually got it correct. After this I plastered the whole model to fill all the holes and gaps in ready for painting, however I forgot to take a picture of this. I also cut out two more seats that would be stuck in the folded position to show the completed standing platform when the other two are folded.

20140320_175354 20140320_175412 20140320_175450

20140320_175502 20140320_175515

Advertisements


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s